Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Following are the services available in this portal
- Certificate of Non-Forest Land.
- Letter for Distance from Forest.
Private Organisations / Government Organisations who intend to set up or extend their business activities in the State, and has necessary approvals from concerned Government departments for such activities are eligible to avail these services.
Any applicant who is authorised by his organisation can register themselves in the portal and raise application online for either or both the services.
No, this service is not available for general public, other than those who has business intent and has valid certificates/ authorisations for the same.
The following documents are required to be furnished along with the application.
- Statutory approvals accorded by relevant Government departments.
- Self-attested copy of RTC of the proposed land
- Self-attested copy of the mutation certificate of the proposed land
- Self-attested survey sketch of the proposed land along with clearly mentioned geo-codes at each corner.
- Self-attested Survey sketch overlaid on village map
- Project area marked n SOI Toposheet
- Self-attested Tippan if any, of the proposed land
The service will be provided in a maximum of 90 working days by the jurisdictional Deputy Conservator of Forests. If the service is not delivered within the said period, the matter may be appealed to jurisdictional Circle Conservator of Forests/ Chief Conservator of Forests.
No, The Certificate of Non-Forest Land and/or Letter for Distance from Forest cannot be deemed to be the No Objection Certificate or clearance from Forest Department for setting up project in the proposed site. Further, the Certificate/ Letter is based only on the input provided by the user agency and is subject to be cancelled/ void in case of new discovery of information.